Sports committee of Pranabananda Women’s College is organized to promote and develop interest in a particular sport for the students. The committee functions with the core objectives of up-holding and uplifting the mission of the institute. The Sports Committee of the College organize its Annual Sports Meet once in a year and also encourage the students to participate an inter college and University competition. The vision of the sports committee is to organize sports so they can learn to keep themselves physically fit and aims at enhancing the interest of the participants in the field of sports. All the activities and events to be conducted are subjected to the recommendations of sports committee and approvals of the principal. The sports activities are conducted as per the approved schedule from sports committee and the principal.
- All round development of the Students
- To promote sport and fitness.
- To promote participation in sports among students and staff.
- To organize various kinds of sports activities.
- To enhance student’s sportsmanship and commitment.
- To develop students in sports and discover their hidden talents.
- To create zeal amongst students and faculty members towards sports.
- Preparation of programme work and sports budget .
- To convene sports committee meetings.
- To purchase sports goods as per the requirement.
- To conduct inter-class competitions for students.
- Assist and encourage the students to participate actively in organizing and conducting various sports and games both indoor and outdoor in the college.
Members of the SPORTS COMMITTEE includes:-
- Anil Kumar Das HOD (Political Science), In-Charge
- Tongpok Assistant Profesor (Sociology), Member
- Rupam Dasgupta Asst. Profesor (Commerce), Member
- Ulla Laureen Fernandez Assistant Profesor (Education), Member
- Moasunep Asst. Profesor (Commerce), Member