POLICY AND GUIDELINES OF ADMISSION COMMITTEE
The admission committee of Pranabananda Women’s College is responsible for the UG and PG students admission programme. The admission committee endeavors to identify applicants from various institutions. In addition, the admission committee tracks the success of the admission process each day during admission by maintaining proper profile of the students.
The admission committee give free concession to students with high percentage (80%) in the HSSLC examination or any other recognized boards. The committee also decides on the fee concession to students belonging to poor financial backgrounds.
Rules and Regulations
- Regarding admission, we follow the rules prescribed by Nagaland University and UGC
- Admission committee issues the undertaking forms to the students along with their parents/ guardians.
- Verify the forms and documents of the students.
- Provide instruction about the rules and regulations of the college.
- The criterion for taking Honours in respective of Arts is 45% and in Commerce 45%.
The admission committee comprises of the following members
2. Mr. Dhruba Kumar Dhar HOD (Economics), Member
3. Mr. Suraj Chhinal HOD (Commerce), Member