POLICY GUIDELINES OF LIBRARY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
The library advisory committee of the College was formed in the year 2015 under the Chairmanship of Principal, Pranabananda Women’s College, Dimapur.
AIMS:This committee plays an advisory and guiding role regarding the library on policy, planning and programme in the support of teaching learning process.
- Organize library orientation programme to all the newly inducted students.
- Preparation of library budget of Rs. 10000/- per month for purchase of books.
- Requisition and procurement of books department wise
- Suggestions of new books, journals and others etc. from teachers as well as students.
- Provide Internet, Wifi and photocopy facilities.
- Hands on experience for access of N-LIST, NDLI , SOUL (OPAC) and other e-resources etc with the computers available in the library.
The following are the members of library advisory committee:
- Santosh Kumar (Principal) Chairperson.
- Narola Ao (Vice Principal & Asst. Prof. Dept. of History), Member.
- Saurav Dowrah(IQAC Coordinator and Asst. Prof. Dept. of Pol. Science) Member.
- Pintu Chakraborty (Librarian) Convener.
- MajakhonKemai (HoD Sociology), Member.
- Anil Kr, Das (HoD Pol. Science) Member.
- Nayan Basu (HoD Education) Member.
- Suraj Chinnal (HoD Commerce) Member.
- Atmaram Dwivedi (HoD Hindi) Member
- Sanjukta Bhattacharjee (HoD English) Member.
- Ms Purnima Das (HoD Environmental Science) Member
- Pramila Paul (HoD Bengali) Member
- Dhruba kr. Dhar(HoD Economics) Member