- To impart knowledge about various environmental issues and problems, and how to tackle them.
- To motivate the students to maintain green and clean surroundings.
- To educate the students to create awareness about the impact of E-waste on the environment.
- Sensitize the students to minimize the use of plastic bags which create great havoc to the environment.
The Eco-Club of Pranabananda Women’s College celebrates World Environment Day and Earth Day every year to create awareness among the students about the importance of clean and green environment for a sustainable living.
Various sensitization programmes are organized from time to time to impart knowledge about proper disposal of various waste and their impact on the environment.
- Students develop the habit of maintaining a clean surrounding and develop the habit of safe waste disposal.
- They participate in plantation programmes.
- They participate in various sensitization programmes.
- They participate in cleanliness drive in and outside the campus.
Members of the Eco-Club includes:-
2. Mrs. Anju Rai, Asst. Prof., Dept of English, Member
3. Mr. Suraj Chhinal, Asst. Prof. & Head of Dept. of Commerce, Member
4. Ms. Olivia J. Kikon, Asst. Prof., Dept. of Sociology, Member