The Career Guidance and Placement Cell of the college is instrumental in providing guidance and counseling to students of the college with regard to the various career opportunities and options available for them. In specific, the cell has the following objectives and follow-up actions:-
- To conduct a survey among the students on their career options.
- To identify potential students suitable for varied professions.
- The cell organise programmes to create awareness about the importance of higher education.
- The cell organise special free coaching classes for competitive examinations like UPSC & NPSC for our students
- The cell conduct programmes on personality development, soft skills and communication skills for our students
The following are members of the Career Guidance and Counselling Cell:
2. Mrs. Rina Anal, Asst. Prof. of Education, Member
3. Ms. Rupa Dutta, Asst. Prof. of English, Member